Saturday, November 17, 2007

Senseless?

Alright first off,...If you're stupid enough to kill in general/kill in a country that supports capital punishment...then...kiss your butt goodbye!

I'm not too sure why the liberal leader seems to think it should be Canada's agenda to interfere in the internal justice systems of other countries. If a Canadian is convicted of a crime such as murder, or other severe crimes in a foreign country, I'm sorry but your asking for it. I don't think that any citizen hoping to commit a crime should be able to travel abroad, commit a crime, and then expect Canada to come running to their defense.

But don't you worry I'm not completely insensitive...I don't think that the Canadians whom are convicted of crimes such as dropping gum on the ground in some extreme countries should be left to rot until the ultimate penalty is carried out...It's all within reason, and I think thats what our smart PM was getting at...but its ok Dion, its ok...

Joke of the week:


















And On Another Note, I Found This While Looking For This Week's Joke:



No comments: