Friday, November 2, 2007

Rescuing Irrelevance

wooooowwww is all I have to say to that! Jeff Zucker is a sucker.... pardon the pun... It seems absolutely outrageous to think that Apple should pay a portion of its hardware sales of iPods to NBC. I dont know how in the world they would be able to distinguish which iPods were being used for the purpose of legal or illegal music. There had been numerous other platforms for users to transport and listen to their illegal music downloads long before the popularity of the iPod. Its also very true that during the entire music downloading scandal more companies wasted millions upon millions in lawsuits to combat this form of file sharing than to adapt to a growing trend and embrace this new technique of procuring music, which to me seemed like the smarter thing to do. I salute Apples adaptive approach to new market conditions and the innovative and creative ways of going about it, so much so that I plan to purchase my first Mac laptop in the coming months to get ahead of the curve on technology and software.
=

Joke of the week:

This weeks joke is less of a joke and more of the HILARIOUS apple commercials the marketing division has come up with.... I find them more than hilarious but if you don't and you miss the regular joke of the week....then sorry to disappoint...

MAC ADS

1 comment:

ed0749331 said...

hahaha such a funny commercial. I totally agree with it! I recently got vista and am really disappointed with it. Mac is definitely on the cutting edge of things; smart idea planning on getting a mac.

Oh, great idea by the way doing a joke of the week.